She completed her post-graduation in 2000 and did an additional certificate course in obstetric ultrasound. An accomplished Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, with experience in extra-peritoneal Caesarian section and Vaginal hysterectomy. She has mastered the art of painless deliveries. She has worked as a consultant Gynaecologist at Daga Hospital for more than 5 years and during her tenure, she has performed innumerable surgeries. She had vast experience in obstetrics including more than 2000 deliveries, More than 1000 caesarian sections, Performing more than 500 MTP, More than 500 Mini Lap Tubal Ligation, And Many vesicular moles evacuations. Also, she was an active participant in International research of 3000 patients and gave her own 300 patients of induction of normal labor in PIH with the drug Mesoprost and foleys catheter. She also had vast experience in managing complicated deliveries and managed all types of complications in more than 1000 cases referred to her. She has an interest in Infertility Management and she had gained experience in the same in MGM hospital in Mumbai. She has also received an award of Best Medical officer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2012-13.
• Worked as a registrar at NKP Salve Medical College and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur, India for two years during D.G.O (Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology) course.
• As a registrar I have managed the outpatient department, where I use to see 20-25 patients per day (both obstetric & gynecological cases) In the Outpatient clinic, I use to do procedures like IUD insertion, taking pap smears, intracervical /uterine insemination of sperms, hysterosalpingogram, antenatal assessment of fetal wellbeing, antenatal care – throughout pregnancy.
• I was regularly advised about contraception, family planning procedures, and preconception counseling to the patients.
• I had independently managed 40-bedded labor wards. I have had experience in managing all types of emergencies like – bleeding per vagina of obstetric origin (APH& PPH) and gynecological origin. Also had experience in the management of acute abdomen, ectopic pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, cord prolapse, acute hyperemesis, and Anemia in pregnancy.
• I have conducted more than 200 deliveries including forceps delivery & vacuum extraction.
• I have managed labor in pregnancies with - mild cephalopelvic disproportion, premature rupture of membranes, polyhydramnios & oligohydramnios, IUGR, preterm & post-term pregnancy, pre-term twins, abnormal uterine actions, and previous LSCS.
• Also, I had experience in managing pregnancies with - diabetes mellitus, heart disease, hematological disorders, hypertensive disorders, and pregnancy in Rh-negative women.
• Also, I had experience in managing newborns immediately after delivery.
GENERAL MEDICINE EXPERIENCE
• I have worked as a house officer in the department of medicine. During this post I had experience working with many specialist doctors viz; Cardiologist, Neurologist, Diabetologist, Nephrologist, General physicians, and Gastroenterologist.
• During this post, I had experience in managing all emergencies like Shock, Stroke, Bleeding disorders, Chest pain, Electrolyte imbalances, Arrhythmias, Hypertension, D.M., Hypoglycemia, and All infections.
• Also, I use to attend general Medicine and Dermatology O.P.D.
• As an RMO I had experience in Catheterization (Male & Female), putting Nasogastric tubes, and Arterial lines. Also, I had experience giving Chemotherapy, Blood Transfusions, Counseling patients and relatives, and Explaining procedures and tests. Also, I regularly use advice about diets.
• During my postgraduation, I have presented cases of medical illnesses complicating pregnancy in clinical meetings like Diabetes, Hypertension, Anemia, Heart disease in pregnancy, Normal delivery after cesarean section, Antepartum hemorrhage, Postpartum hemorrhage, Tubal ligation, and Contraception.
• Also cases in gynecology like Primary infertility, cervical screening, fibroids uterus, Prolapse of the uterus, PCOD, and DUB.
• During postgraduate training, I used to teach undergraduate students and nursing students regularly in their clinics.
• In this Hospital at Nagpur where every year 110 undergraduates are admitted for the M.B.B.S course. The Medical Council of India recognizes hospitals for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in all specialties.